Webinar 05 Oct
Data Protection Revolution: DPDP Act 2023 Compliance for Fiduciaries
- Demystifying Data Privacy, Personal Data, and Data Protection in the Digital Age
- Understanding data fiduciaries and significant data fiduciaries
- Data Fiduciary Obligations: General, Special, and Technical (i.e., What Constitutes a Data Breach)
- Key Preventive Measures to Safeguard Against Data Breaches
- Understanding the Role of a Consent Manager and Its Functionality
- Consequences of Non-Compliance and Adjudicatory Mechanisms under the Act: Penalties Under the Act
- Q & A Session
10 years of experience in Insolvency and Restructuring Practice, active member of INSOL International, prominent figure in national and international forums.
Anil Kumar Chaturvedi
Senior Consultant, Areness
Advocate & Ex-Judicial Officer with 37 yrs of experience in legal & quasi-judicial field. With expertise in corporate law and governance, he served as Regional Director for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Rajeev Ranjan Shahi
Associate Partner, Areness
13+ years of rich experience in Legal advisory services with core focus on Cyber Law, Information Security, Privacy Law and Intellectual Property Rights.
Counsel, Public Policy Lead, Areness
5+ years of experience across legal consulting in Public Policy, International Law, Aviation Law, Sports Law & Environment Law.
Senior Associate, Areness
Seasoned legal professional specializing in Intellectual Property Rights. Skilled in IP portfolio management, HR policy formulation, due diligence reporting, dispute resolution, and agreement analysis.